Christian churches formed and furnish'd by Christ A sermon preach'd at the gathering of a church, and the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Timothy Walker to the pastoral office, at the new plantation called Pennicook. Nov. 18th 1730. By John Barnard, M.A. Pastor of a church in Andover. To which are annexed, the charge, and the right hand of fellowship, used on that occasion. Now made publick at the desire of several who were present at that solemnity

Main Author: Barnard, John
Corporate Author: First Congregational Church (Concord, N.H.)
Other Authors: Brown, John, Green, Bartholomew (Printer)
Format: eBook
Language:English
Published: Boston in New-England Printed by B. Green, for John Phillips, at the Stationer's-Arms near the town-dock 1731, 1731
Subjects:
Online Access:
Collection: Eighteenth Century Collections Online / ECCO - Collection details see MPG.ReNa
Item Description:"After sermon the church was gathered, and the subsequent charge given by the Reverend Mr. Phillips of Andover."--p. 31-36. - "The right hand of fellowship given by the Reverend Mr. Brown of Haverhill."--p. 37-42. - English Short Title Catalog, W30340. - Evans, 3390. - Half-title: Mr. Barnard's sermon at the ordination of Mr. Timothy Walker, at Pennicook. - Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library
Physical Description:Online-Ressource ([4],42,[2]p) 8°