Photo-Excited Charge Collection Spectroscopy Probing the traps in field-effect transistors
Solid state field-effect devices such as organic and inorganic-channel thin-film transistors (TFTs) have been expected to promote advances in display and sensor electronics. The operational stabilities of such TFTs are thus important, strongly depending on the nature and density of charge traps pres...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
|Edition:||1st ed. 2013|
|Series:||SpringerBriefs in Physics
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Chapter 1 Device Stability and Photo-Excited Charge-Collection Spectroscopy
- Chapter 2 Instrumentations for PECCS
- Chapter 3 PECCS measurements in Organic FETs
- Chapter 4 PECCS measurements in Oxide FETs
- Chapter 5 PECCS measurements in Nanostructure FETs
- Chapter 6 Summary and limiting factors of PECCS.