Local meanings of proportionality
This book offers one of the rare empirical studies on the different meanings of proportionality as part of a global constitutional discourse. It develops and applies a theoretically informed comparative methodology for the study of differences in the use of legal transfers. Beyond the transplant ver...
Cambridge University Press
|Cambridge studies in constitutional law
|Cambridge Books Online - Collection details see MPG.ReNa
- Proportionality as a cultural practice
- Proportionality in French public law
- Proportionality in English public law
- Proportionality in Greek public law
- Searching for a legal science
- Searching for an English public law
- Searching for 'a species of sympathetic magic'
- A common European culture of rights
- A common market