Improving care for chronic conditions : current practices and future trends in health plan programs
The need for better management of chronic conditions is urgent. Many health plans have developed innovative approaches to improving care for their members with chronic conditions. This report documents the current range of health plans' chronic care management services, identifies best practice...
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
Santa Monica, Calif.
|Collection:||JSTOR Open Access Books - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Program prevalence
- 3. Program design
- 4. Member interaction
- 5. Coordinating plan and provider activities
- 6. Chronic care management program evaluation
- 7. Challenges to chronic care management program success
- 8. Conclusions
- Appendix A. Detailed results from survey
- Appendix B. Case studies
- Includes bibliographical references