Justice in international law : further selected writings of Stephen M. Schwebel
Since 1947, Stephen M. Schwebel has written some 200 articles and book reviews on topics of international law, international arbitration and international relations. This volume brings together thirty-two of the legal articles and commentaries written since the first volume of his essays was publish...
Cambridge University Press
|Collection:||Cambridge Books Online - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Reflections on international adjudication
- The impact of the International Court of Justice
- The politics of adjudication
- National judges and judges ad hoc of the International Court of Justice
- The roles of the Security Council and the International Court of Justice in the application of international humanitarian law
- The inter-active influence of the International Court of Justice and the International Law Commission
- A site visit of the World Court
- The proliferation of international tribunals : threat or promise?
- The Gulf of Maine maritime boundary delimitation : the constitution of the chamber
- The judgment of the International Court of Justice in the case concerning the Gabcikivo-Nagymaros project
- Gorbachev embraces compulsory jurisdiction
- A bit about ICSID
- The influence of bilateral investment treaties on customary international law
- The United States 2004 model bilateral investment treaty: an exercise in the regressive development of international law
- The United States 2004 Model Bilateral Investment Treaty and denial of justice in international law
- Anti-suit injunctions in international arbitration : an overview
- The law applicable in international arbitration : public international law
- The validity of an arbitral award rendered by a truncated tribunal
- The authority of a truncated tribunal
- Injunction of arbitral proceedings and truncation of the tribunal
- Public policy and arbitral procedure
- The creation and operation of an international court of arbitral awards
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Aramco arbitrate the Onassis Agreement
- The Southern Bluefin Tuna case
- A celebration of the United Nations New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral awards
- Does the consent of the contracting parties govern the requirement of an 'investment' as specified in Article 25 of the ICSID Convention?
- May preparatory work be used to correct rather than confirm the 'clear' meaning of a treaty provision?
- Clean hands, principle
- Compound interest in international law
- The prescience and pertinence of the ILO
- Is mediation of foreign investment disputes plausible?
- Hersch Lauterpacht : fragments for a portrait
- International law : being the collected papers of Hersch Lauterpacht
- Collected publications, judicial opinions and book reviews