Electrochemistry in Research and Development
This volume contains the papers presented at the UNESCO Scientific Forum on Chemistry in the Service of Mankind - Electrochemistry in Research and Development, held in Paris, June 4-6, 1984. Electrochemistry is concerned with the way electricity produces chemical changes and in turn chemical changes...
New York, NY
|Edition:||1st ed. 1985|
|Collection:||Springer Book Archives -2004 - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- General Introduction I
- General Introduction II
- Introductory Talks
- What is Electrochemistry?
- What can Electrochemistry do?
- Electrochemistry as Transfer Agent to Technology
- Section I Electrochemistry and Energy
- Solar Energy Conversion through Photoelectrochemistry
- Electrochemistry and Energy, Energy Conversion and Storage
- Electrochemical Systems in Energy Conversion and Storage
- Hydrogen as an Energy Vector in the 21st Century
- Section II Electrochemistry and the Environment
- Analysis and Removal of Pollutants
- Applications and Potentialities of Voltammetry in Environmental Chemistry of Ecotoxic Metals
- Electrochemistry in Drug and Food Control
- The Role of Electroanalytical Methods in Pharmacy and Food-Control
- Section III Electrochemistry in Biosciences
- Analytical Bioelectrochemistry
- In Vivo Electrochemistry