Nanotechnology Enabled In situ Sensors for Monitoring Health
Until recently, there has been little research into how to use nanotechnology and sensors in health monitoring. Nanotechnology Enabled In Situ Sensors for Monitoring Health is written to coalesce research efforts to design sensors based on nanotechnology that can be placed into the body to monitor...
New York, NY
Springer New York
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Carbon nanotube based orthopedic implant sensors
- Monitoring bone healing through nanosensors
- Intelligent orthopedic implant sensors based on nanotechnology
- In situ sensors using nanotechnology for anti-infection applications
- Contact lens nanosensors for diabetes
- In situ diabetic sensors designed by nanotechnology
- Monitoring inflammation and infection via implanted nanosensors
- Brain nanotechnology derived self-adapting sensors
- Implanted neural sensors for neurological applications
- Use of nanoporous membranes for in situ sensors
- The future of nanotechnology-based in situ sensors.