Detection of Liquid Explosives and Flammable Agents in Connection with Terrorism
The organization of an Advanced Research Workshop with the title “Detection and Disposal of Liquid Explosives and Flammable Agents in Connection with Terrorism” was motivated by international findings about activities in this field of application. This ARW followed a meeting about the “Detection of...
|Edition:||1st ed. 2008|
|Series:||NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- What Do We Need to Know About Their Properties?
- Detector of Hazardous Substances Based on Nanosecond Neutron Analysis
- Some Detection Procedures for Liquid Explosives
- Detection of Explosives Using Nuclear Resonance Absorption of Gamma Rays in Nitrogen: A Russian/US Collaboration
- A Device for Detecting Concealed Explosives
- Trace and Bulk Detection of Explosives by Ion Mobility Spectrometry and Neutron Analysis
- Possibilities of Liquid Explosives Countermeasures at Airports
- Close-Range and Standoff Detection and Identification of Liquid Explosives by Means of Raman Spectroscopy
- Directional Detection o