Forest Landscape Ecology Transferring Knowledge to Practice
The discipline of landscape ecology has matured rapidly over the past few decades, generating a wealth of knowledge that can be used to enhance forest policy development and management. However, much of this knowledge has yet to be applied in practice. Forest Landscape Ecology: Transferring Knowledg...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York, NY
Springer New York
|Edition:||1st ed. 2006|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- A Primer
- Transfer and Extension of Forest Landscape Ecology: A Matter of Models and Scale
- A Collaborative, Iterative Approach to Transferring Modeling Technology to Land Managers
- Development and Transfer of Spatial Tools Based on Landscape Ecological Principles: Supporting Public Participation in Forest Restoration Planning in the Southwestern United States
- Transferring Landscape Ecological Knowledge in a Multipartner Landscape: The Border Lakes Region of Minnesota and Ontario
- Applications of Forest Landscape Ecology and the Role of Knowledge Transfer in a Public Land Management Agency
- Moving to the Big Picture: Applying Knowledge from Landscape Ecology to Managing U.S. National Forests
- Fundamentals of Knowledge Transfer and Extension
- Synthesis: What Are the Lessons for Landscape Ecologists?