Transport Infrastructure Investment Options for Efficiency
Surface transport plays a fundamental role in nearly all social and economic activity. Providing and maintaining the infrastructure consumes enormous resources. Thus, it is essential that this be carried out in the most efficient and effective way possible. Many options are available to provide sur...
|Collection:||OECD Books and Papers - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Summary of conclusions and recommendations
- International experiences
- Annex. case studies - projects
- Principles for efficiency in the provision of surface transport infrastructure
- Risk sharing in public-private partnerships
- Public-private partnerships procurement and quality control
- Frameworks for the provision and financing of surface transport infrastructure
- Efficiency in different models for infrastructure provision
- Infrastructure investment and budget treatment
- Efficient charging of infrastructure use - should infrastructure be paid for by taxes or charges?
- Public-private partnerships legislation and regulation
- Annex. case studies - networks