J Ward

J Ward originally the Ararat County Gaol, was an Australian prison, of the latter a psychiatric facility to house the criminally insane, located in Ararat, Victoria, Australia.

Construction of the gaol commenced in 1859 and the facility was opened in October 1861. In 1887, it was converted for use as a maximum security psychiatric ward for the criminally insane. J Ward officially closed in January 1991, and in 1993, it was re-opened as a museum providing tours. Provided by Wikipedia

1
by Ward, J.P.
Published 1992
Springer Netherlands

2
by Ward, J.P.
Published 1997
Springer Netherlands

5
by Ward, J. LeRoy
Published 2014
CRC Press

6
by Levin, Ginger, Ward, J. LeRoy
Published 2016
Auerbach Publications

7
Published 2003
Springer Netherlands
Other Authors: ...Ward, J.V....

10
Published 1979
Springer Netherlands
Other Authors: ...Ward, J....