Benjamin Wadsworth

Benjamin Wadsworth Benjamin Wadsworth (February 28, 1670 – March 16, 1737) was a colonial American clergyman and educator. He was trained at Harvard College (B.A., 1690; M.A., 1693). He served as minister of the First Church in Boston; and as president of Harvard from 1725 until his death. Provided by Wikipedia

1
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1710
Printed by B. Green?

2
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1717
Printed by J. Allen, for Daniel Henchman, at his shop over against the Brick Meeting-House

3
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1711
Printed by B. Green, for Samuel Gerrish at the corner shop near the Old Meeting-House in Corn Hill

4
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1715
Printed by B. Green, for Samuel Gerrish, Daniel Henchman, and Benjamin Gray, at their shops

5
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1712
Printed by B. Green, for Samuel Phillips at his shop in Corn Hill

6
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1724
Printed by B. Green, for S. Gerrish and sold at his shop in Cornhill

7
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1706
Printed by Barth. Green, for Nich. Boone, at his shop near the corner of School-House Lane

10
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1717
Printed by B. Green, for N. Buttolph, B. Eliot, S. Gerrish, and D. Henchman, sold at their shops

11
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1719
Printed by John Allen, for Benjamin Eliot, at his shop in King Street

12
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1725
Printed by B. Green, for B. Eliot, and sold at his shop

14
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1715
Printed by B. Green, for N. Buttolph & B. Eliot, sold at their shops

15
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1710
Printed by B. Green, for a publick good
Other Authors: '; ...Wadsworth, Benjamin...

17
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1702
Printed by B. Green, & J. Allen, for Nicholas Boone, at his shop near the Old Meeting House

18
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1714
Printed by B. Green, for Nicholas Buttolph, at his shop in Corn Hill

20
by Wadsworth, Benjamin
Published 1714
Printed by J. Allen, for Benj. Eliot, at the north-side of the town-house