Supply Chain Fundamentals and Best Practices to Compete by Leveraging the Network
The book examines the supply chain from different perspectives: the physical structure which it is composed of (actors, roles, infrastructures and processes), the organizational structure of the people involved (business functions and related interactions and integrations), and the manifold flows th...
Springer International Publishing
|Edition:||1st ed. 2022|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- What is the supply chain?
- Physical Representation of the Supply Chain
- Representation of the SC through corporate functions
- Representation of the CS through information flows
- Representation of the supply chain through service flows