Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries : Consumerism and Fashion Sustainability
This book is part of a five-volume set that explores sustainability in textile industry practices globally. Case studies are provided that cover the theoretical and practical implications of sustainable textile issues, including environmental footprints of textile manufacturing, consumer behavior, e...
Springer International Publishing
|Edition:||1st ed. 2020|
|Series:||Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Chapter1: Do sustainability labels make us more negligent? Rebound and moral licensing effects in the clothing industry
- Chapter2: Sustainability in the apparel industry, The role of consumers’ fashion consciousness
- Chapter3: Consumption: Will tomorrow’s consumption be completely and absolutely disruptive?
- Chapter4: Does advertising appeal type make a difference? A new sustainable fashion product by a luxury and mainstream brand
- Chapter5: Environmental and social sustainability in fashion: A case study analysis of luxury and mass-market brands
- Chapter6: Clothing disposal and sustainability
- Chapter7: Community, local practices and cultural sustainability – A case study of Sambalpuri Ikat Handloom
- Chapter8: Sustainable development in urban artisanal luxury fashion networks