Financial regulation and stability : lessons from the global financial crisis
Charles Goodhart and Dimitrios P. Tsomocos examine the interaction of monetary and regulatory policy to achieve the important goals of price and financial stability. Their focus is on the relationship between liquidity and default in the post-crisis context, with special emphasis on macroprudential...
Edward Elgar Pub.
|Collection:||Edward Elgar eBooks Collection Business & Economics - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- 81-94, also appeared as Federal Reserve Board Staff Working Paper (2014-37), May, 2014
- 11. "International Monetary Equilibrium with Default", (M.U. Peiris and D. P. Tsomocos), Journal of Mathematical Economics 56, pp 47-57, 2015
- 1. Introduction By Charles A. E. Goodhart and Dimitrios P. Tsomocos
- 2. "Principles for Macroprudential Regulation", (A.K. Kashyap, D.P. Tsomocos and A.P. Vardoulakis), Banque de France Financial Stability Review, No.18, pp. 173-182, April
- 3. "The Macroprudential Toolkit", (R. Berner, A. Kashyap and C.A.E. Goodhart), I.M.F. Economic Review, Vol. 59, No 2, 2011
- 4. "Financial Regulation in General Equilibrium", (C.A.E. Goodhart, A.K. Kashyap, D.P. Tsomocos and A.P. Vardoulakis), NBER WP17909, University of Oxford, Said Business School, 2011
- 5. "An Integrated Framework for Multiple Financial Regulations", (C.A.E.Goodhart, A.K. Kashyap, D.P. Tsomocos and A.P. Vardoulakis), International Journal of Central Banking, Vol. 9, Supplement 1, pp.109-143, 2013
- 6. "The Lender of Last Resort in a General Equilibrium Framework", (Akshay Kotak, Han Ozsoylev and D.P.Tsomocos) Saïd Business School WP 2017-18
- 12. "Global Capital Imbalances and Taxing Capital Flows", (C.A.E. Goodhart, M.U. Peiris and D.P. Tsomocos), International Journal of Central Banking, Vol. 9, Number 2, pp.13-45, 2013
- 13. "International Monetary Regimes", (C.A.E. Goodhart and D.P. Tsomocos), Capitalism and Society, Vol. 9, No. 2, Article 2, 2014
- 14. "Debt, Recovery Rates and the Greek Dilemma", (C.A.E. Goodhart and M.U. Peiris and D.P. Tsomocos), Journal of Financial Stability, forthcoming