Applications of Biomedical Engineering in Dentistry
Injectable gels in endodontics is a new theme in dentistry that bioengineering skills can advance its development, specifically by producing clinically safe and effective gels with regeneration and antibacterial properties. Engineered products often need to be tested in vivo before being clinical in...
Springer International Publishing
|Edition:||1st ed. 2020|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Biomedical Materials in Dentistry
- Review of Oral and Dental Products Relevant to Bioengineering
- Dental Prostheses
- Engineering of Dental Titanium Implants and Their Coating Techniques
- Hard Tissue Engineering in Dentistry
- Soft Tissue Engineering in Dentistry
- 3D-Printing in Dentistry
- Total Jaw Reconstruction and Challenges in Handling of Oral and Maxillofacial Critically-Sized Defects
- Injectable Gels in Endodontics
- Whole Tooth Bioengineering.