Leading Pharmaceutical Innovation : Trends and Drivers for Growth in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharmaceutical giants have doubled their investments in drug development in the past decade only to see new drug approvals remain constant. This book investigates and highlights a set of proactive strategies aimed at generating sustainable competitive advantage based on value-generating business pra...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Springer Berlin Heidelberg
|Edition:||2nd ed. 2008|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Key to Success in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Industry Challenge: Do You Really Want to Be in This Business?
- The Science and Technology Challenge: How to Find New Drugs
- The Pipeline Management Challenge: How to Organize Innovation
- The Internationalization Challenge: Where to Get Access to Innovation
- Management Answers to Pharmaceutical R&D Challenges
- Future Directions and Trends