Personalized Psychiatry : Big Data Analytics in Mental Health
This book integrates the concepts of big data analytics into mental health practice and research. Mental disorders represent a public health challenge of staggering proportions. According to the most recent Global Burden of Disease study, psychiatric disorders constitute the leading cause of years l...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Springer International Publishing
|Edition:||1st ed. 2019|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- 1. Big data and Machine Learning Techniques Meet Health Sciences
- 2. Major challenges and limitations of Big data analytics
- 3. A Clinical Perspective on Big Data in Mental Health
- 4. Big Data Guided Interventions: Predicting Treatment Response
- 5. The role of big data analytics in predicting suicide
- 6. Emerging Shifts in Neuroimaging Data Analysis in the Era of “Big Data"
- 7. Phenomapping: methods and measures for deconstructing diagnosis in psychiatry
- 8. How to integrate data from multiple biological layers in mental health?
- 9. Ethics in the Era of Big Data