Natural gas and Israel's energy future : near-term decisions from a strategic perspective
This document assesses the opportunities and risks that the government of Israel faces in shifting to an energy mix increasingly dominated by domestic and imported natural gas. The analysis seeks to help the Israeli government choose robust strategies for exploiting the use of natural gas by minimiz...
Santa Monica, CA
|Collection:||JSTOR Open Access Books - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- The supply of natural gas and other options for generating electricity
- How large a role should natural gas play in Israel's energy mix?
- What natural-gas supply-infrastructure strategy is robust?
- Implications from the analyses
- Includes bibliographical references