Dynamics – Formulas and Problems : Engineering Mechanics 3
This book contains the most important formulas and more than 190 completely solved problems from Kinetics and Hydrodynamics. It provides engineering students material to improve their skills and helps to gain experience in solving engineering problems. Particular emphasis is placed on finding the so...
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
Springer Berlin Heidelberg
|Edition:||1st ed. 2017|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Literature, Notation.- 1 Kinematics of a Point
- 2 Kinetics of a Point Mass
- 3 Dynamics of a System of Poin tMasses
- 4 Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
- 5 Kinetics of a Rigid Body
- 6 Impact
- 7 Vibrations
- 8 Non-Inertial Reference Frames
- 9 Principles of Mechanics.- 10 Hydrodynamics.