Psychiatric Symptoms and Comorbidities in Autism Spectrum Disorder
This book explains in detail the diagnosis, management, and treatment of comorbid disorders in patients with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Important insights are provided into the nature of the symptoms of psychiatric comorbidities in these patients, and particularly children and adolescents, wit...
Springer International Publishing
|Edition:||1st ed. 2016|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Psychiatric comorbidities in autism: diagnostic and treatment challenges
- Mood Disorders in ASD
- Anxiety Disorders and ASD
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and ASD
- Schizophrenia spectrum, other psychotic disorders and ASD
- Feeding and Eating disorders in ASD
- Disruptive Behavioural Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in ASD
- Tourette’s Disorder and tic disorder in ASD
- Substance-related disorders and ASD.