Pre-Analytics of Pathological Specimens in Oncology
This book presents an overview of the most important current developments in the pre-analytical handling of tissue. It addresses in particular potential ways to improve the situation whereby methods employed in the pre-analytical phase – the period from surgical removal of tissue to the start of pat...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
Springer International Publishing
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015|
|Series:||Recent Results in Cancer Research
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- What Is Pre-Analytics in Surgical Pathology?
- Histologic Validation of Vacuum Sealed Formalin
- Free Tissue Preservation and Transport System
- Pre-Analytics and Molecular Pathology
- Experiences in Vacuum Preparation of Routine Specimens
- Tissue Heterogeneity as a Pre-Analytical Source of Variability
- Vacuum Fixation of Breast Specimens Before Grossing
- How Do Short Fixation and Rapid Microwave Processing Affect Her2 Testing?
- Current Projects in Pre-Analytics – Where to Go?
- Nucleic Acid Extraction from FFPE Tissue as Critical Preanalytic Step for NGS Applications
- Experiences With Pre-Analytics of Lung Specimen
- Experiences With Pre-Analytics of GI-Specimen
- Bone Marrow Work-Up
- Two-Temperature Fixation Preserves Activation Status with High Efficiency
- Towards the Lean Lab. The Industry Challenge.