Kidney Development in Renal Pathology
This volume provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review in the field of experimental and human nephrogenesis. The book reviews new data on the effects on kidney development by neonatal asphyxia, obstructive uropathies, nephrotoxic drugs, malnutrition, underfeeding, overfeeding, and provides al...
New York, NY
Springer New York
|Edition:||1st ed. 2014|
|Series:||Current Clinical Pathology
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Immunohistochemical Findings
- Kidney Development: New Insights on Transmission Electron Microscopy
- The Human Kidney at Birth: Structure and Function in Transition
- Perinatal Asphyxia and Kidney Development
- Lessons on Kidney Development from Experimental Studies
- Do β-Thymosins Play a Role in Human Nephrogenesis?
- Malnutrition and Renal Function