Advances in Decision Analysis
The present book fmds its roots in the International Conference on Methods and Applications of Multiple Criteria Decision Making held in Mons in May 1997. A small number of contributions to that conference were selected via a refereeing procedure and retained authors were requested to include in the...
|Series:||Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications
|Collection:||Springer Book Archives -2004 - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- A Survey of Game-Theoretical Methods
- A Step to Life Decision Problems: Verbal Decision Analysis
- The Chaining Interaction Index among Players in Cooperative Games
- DEA and MCDA: Competing or Complementary Approaches?
- Comparison of MCDA Paradigms
- Multi-Attribute Selection Using Discrete Frontier Profiling
- The Macbeth Approach: Basic Ideas, Software, and an Application
- Applying ELECTRE to an Option Choice Problem within an Environmental Appraisal — Three Case Studies from the Republic of Ireland
- Topic Index