Perspectives on Mathematics Education : Papers Submitted by Members of the Bacomet Group
BACOMET cannot be evaluated solely on the basis of its publications. It is important then that the reader, with only this volume on which to judge both the BACOMET activities and its major outcome to date, should know some thing of what preceded this book's publication. For it is the story of...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Edition:||1st ed. 1986|
|Series:||Mathematics Education Library
|Collection:||Springer Book Archives -2004 - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- 1. Social Norms and External Evaluation
- 2. Mathematics as a School Subject
- 3. Teachers’ Cognitive Activities
- 4. Textual Analysis
- 5. What Is a Text?
- 6. Observing Students at Work
- 7. Task and Activity
- 8. Classroom Organisation and Dynamics