Export Activity and Strategic Trade Policy
New theories of international trade suggest that pro- tectionism can make sense. This finding depends on the in- troduction of market power and increasing returns to scale into the international trade theory. The enormous political implications of this hypothesis have started a large interest in app...
Springer Berlin Heidelberg
|Series:||Studies in International Economics and Institutions
|Collection:||Springer Book Archives -2004 - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Are They Co-integrated?
- Plant Size, Scale Economies, and International Trade
- Determinants of Export Activity in Italian Manufacturing Industries: Results from Panel Data
- IV. Imperfect Markets, Innovations and Learning
- International Trade in a Neoclassical Model of Innovative Activity with Monopolistic Competition
- Relative Export Prices and Firm Size in Imperfect Markets
- The Learning Curve and Export Price: Some Evidence on Japanese Manufacturing
- List of Contributors