Learning to Read and Write in One Elementary School
When a fourth-grade student, Jenny, was asked about reading, she stated: "I love to read, you get real neat ideas. I really like books about animals and biographies. I'm writing my autobiography now. Oh, I also really like Judy Blume books. " Her enthusiasm for reading is evident as s...
New York, NY
Springer New York
|Edition:||1st ed. 1994|
|Collection:||Springer Book Archives -2004 - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- The Simple View
- Testing the Model
- 2. Writing Development
- Did the Model Account for Writing Acquisition?
- 3. Children Who Fall Behind
- 4. Children Who Get Ahead
- 5. School Factors That Make a Difference
- School Factors Related to Reading Success
- Instructional Factors Related to Reading Success