An Introduction to the Heisenberg Group and the Sub-Riemannian Isoperimetric Problem
The past decade has witnessed a dramatic and widespread expansion of interest and activity in sub-Riemannian (Carnot-Caratheodory) geometry, motivated both internally by its role as a basic model in the modern theory of analysis on metric spaces, and externally through the continuous development of...
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
|Edition:||1st ed. 2007|
|Series:||Progress in Mathematics
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- The Isoperimetric Problem in Euclidean Space
- The Heisenberg Group and Sub-Riemannian Geometry
- Applications of Heisenberg Geometry
- Horizontal Geometry of Submanifolds
- Sobolev and BV Spaces
- Geometric Measure Theory and Geometric Function Theory
- The Isoperimetric Inequality in ?
- The Isoperimetric Profile of ?
- Best Constants for Other Geometric Inequalities on the Heisenberg Group