Reducing Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes The Evidence from Population-Based Interventions
Reducing Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes: The Evidence from Population-Based Interventions Arden Handler, Joan Kennelly, Nadine Peacock, editors Among women’s health concerns, reproductive issues, both prenatal and postpartum, hold particular prominence. Yet despite...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York, NY
|Edition:||1st ed. 2011|
|Collection:||Springer eBooks 2005- - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Challenges in Reducing Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes through Evidence Based Public Health
- Identification and Assessment of the Evidence: Approaches and Guidelines Used in this
- Evidence-Based Public Health: Origins, Assumptions, and Cautions
- Current Approaches to Reducing Premature Births and Implications for Disparity Elimination
- Access to Family Planning and Induced Abortion: Role in Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Preconceptional Health Promotion
- Public Health Interventions for Perinatal HIV and STI Screening in Pregnancy
- Infertility Status and Infertility Treatment: Racial and Ethnic Disparities
- What is the role of Prenatal Care in Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Pregnancy Outcomes?
- Prenatal Case Management of Pregnant Women: What is The Evidence for Its Contribution to a Reduction of Disparities in Perinatal Outcomes?
- Behavioral Treatment Methods for Pregnant Smoker