Infrastructure to 2030 Telecom, Land Transport, Water and Electricity
Energy, transport, water and telecommunications all are essential to future development and growth. However, infrastructure investment requirements over the coming decades will be massive, running into trillions of dollars. How will the needed investments be financed, given that OECD populations are...
|Collection:||OECD Books and Papers - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Key Factors Driving the Future Demand for Surface Transport Infrastructure and Services
- Telecoms Infrastructure to 2030
- Outlook for Global Investment in Electricity Infrastructure
- A Cross-sectoral Perspective on the Development of Global Infrastructures to 2030
- The Impacts of Change on the Long-term Future Demand for Water Sector Infrastructure