The OECD DAC Handbook on Security System Reform : Supporting Security and Justice
The OECD DAC Handbook on Security System Reform: Supporting Security and Justice provides guidance to operationalise the 2005 DAC Guidelines, Security System Reform and Governance, and closes the gap between policy and practice. It largely follows the external assistance programme cycle and contains...
|Collection:||OECD Books and Papers - Collection details see MPG.ReNa|
- Executive summary
- Section 1: Principles of security system reform
- Section 2: Fostering a supportive political environment
- Section 3: Undertaking security system reform assessments
- Section 4: Designing programmes of support for SSR processes
- Section 5: Strengthening national capacity
- Section 6: Developing an integrated approach to SSR in post-conflict situations
- Section 7: Implementing SSR sector by sector
- Section 8: Managing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating SSR assistance programmes
- Security system reform: What have we learned?
- Section 9: Integrating gender awareness and equality
- Section 10: Monitoring and Evaluation