Hayman Rooke

Welbeck Park Major Hayman Rooke (20 February 1723 – 18 September 1806) became an antiquary on his retirement from the Army. The Major Oak is named after him. Provided by Wikipedia

1
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1799
printed by S. Tupman

2
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1800
printed by Samuel Tupman

3
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1790
printed by J. Nichols, for the Author: and sold by B. White and Son, Fleet Street ; and J. Robson, New Bond Street

4
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1800
printed by S. Tupman

11
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1799
printed by S. Tupman, Smithy-Row

12
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1787
printed by John Nichols, Printer to the Society

13
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1797
printed by Samuel Tupman, Opposite The Inns

15
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1800
printed by Samuel Tupman

17
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1798
printed at S. Tupman's Minerva Office

18
by Rooke, Hayman
Published 1796
[Printed by Samuel Tupman, opposite the White Lion, and Black-Moor's-Read Inn[s]