Parish

St James's A parish is a territorial entity in many Christian denominations, constituting a division within a diocese. A parish is under the pastoral care and clerical jurisdiction of a parish priest, who might be assisted by one or more curates, and who operates from a parish church. Historically, a parish often covered the same geographical area as a manor. Its association with the parish church remains paramount.

By extension the term ''parish'' refers not only to the territorial entity but to the people of its community or congregation as well as to church property within it. In England this church property was technically in ownership of the parish priest ''ex-officio'', vested in him on his institution to that parish. Provided by Wikipedia

2
by Parishioner
Published 1829
s.n

4
by Parishioner
Published 1755
printed and sold by Joseph Barber; and Wm. Charnley, Newcastle

5
by Parishioner of St. Clement Danes
Published 1725
printed, and sold by J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, A. Dod without Temple-Bar, and E. Nut at the Royal-Exchange