Hans Hübner

Bust of Hans Hübner Hans Hübner (13 October 1837, in Düsseldorf – 4 July 1884, in Göttingen) was a German chemist. He was the son of painter Julius Hübner (1806–1882).

He studied chemistry at the University of Göttingen, receiving his doctorate in 1859 with a dissertation on acrolein. Following graduation, he continued his education at the University of Heidelberg with Robert Bunsen and at the University of Ghent under August Kekulé. In 1863 he obtained his habilitation at Göttingen, where from 1864 he worked as an assistant at the institute of chemistry under Friedrich Wöhler. In 1870 he became an associate professor, followed by a full professorship in 1874. In 1882 he succeeded Wöhler as director of the chemistry institute at the university.

With Friedrich Konrad Beilstein and Rudolph Fittig, he was editor of the journal ''Zeitschrift für Chemie'' (1865–71). Provided by Wikipedia

1
by Hübner, Hans
Published 1982
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht

2
by Hübner, Hans
Published 2000
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht
Subjects: '; ...Hübner, Hans <1930->...

3
by Hübner, Hans
Published 1985
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht

4
by Hübner, Hans
Published 1990
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht

5
by Hübner, Hans
Published 1993
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht

6
by Hübner, Hans
Published 1995
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht